Welcome to the castle of Touvet
- May, June and June, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays and public holidays.
- July and August, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. every days except Friday and Saturday.
- September and October, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays.
Departure of a guided tour in french of the interior oh the castle at: 2:45 p.m. 4 p.m. 5:15. p.m.
Duration : 45mn env.
Presentation of gardens by the guide at : 2:30 p.m. 3:45. p.m. 5 p.m.
Duration : 15mn
Leaflets for the visit are available in English.
The average time for the gardens visit is between 30mn and 1hr, depending on your interest.
No animals allowed
- Adults: €9
- Children from 6 to 18 years old: €6
- Families (2 adults + 2 children): €24
- Free for children under 6 years old.
By road RN 90 : 30 kms from Chambéry or Grenoble.
By hightway A41 : exit Le Touvet
Free car park