Welcome to the Touvet castle
- April, May and June: from 14.00 to 18.00 on Sundays and French bank holidays.
- July and August: we are open Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed and Thursdays from 14.00 to 18.00. The house and gardens are closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
- September and October: from 14.00 to 18.00 on Sundays.
Castle – a guided tour (in French) of the House starts at: 14.45, 16.00 and 17.15. Duration: 45mn. Leaflets for the visit are available in English.
Gardens – a presentation of the Gardens by the guide starts at: 14.30, 15.45 and 17.00. Duration: 15mn. The average visit of the gardens take between 30mn to 1hr, depending on your interest.
Unfortunately no pets are allowed.
Information for disabled visitors
We welcome visitors with different access requirements and we have a Parking Bay for wheelchair users.
The Castle’s front gate is accessible through a wheelchair ramp. However, the 250-year parquet floors are fragile and therefore only manual wheelchairs are permitted in the house (no electric wheelchairs and scooters).
The Gardens are only partially accessible for wheelchairs because the paths are mainly gravel. Due to the historic nature of the Gardens, disabled access is also limited in some areas due to exterior stairs and steep slopes. Garden benches allow visitors to take a break, watch the mountains and enjoy the music of water.
- Adults: €9
- Children from 6 to 18 years old: €6
- Families (2 adults + 2 children): €24
- Free for children under 6 years old.
Please note we do not accept credit/debit cards.
By road RN 90 : 30 kms from Chambéry or Grenoble.
By highway A41 : exit Le Touvet
Free car park